Thursday 13 October 2011

When I Grow Up

Um.  So apparently I no longer write anything ever.  I blame work and Downton Abbey.  To break the streak, here is something someone else wrote:
When I grow up, I will be a teacher.  Real teachers think teachers are bored, but I am not.  I like cheaking the children test, giving points to who are good and who are bad.  I can write in the board, too!!  The teachers no think like me but I like writing on the board.  Teachers also can go to the room that the children can't go in.  A teacher might tell the stuedent to be quiet, but the children can't say to be quiet to the teacher.  I think a teacher is a important job.
Yoon-Ji, a first grader who has never studied abroad, never ceases to amaze me.  Just when I think she's not paying attention, she'll ask a question that shows not only was she listening, but she's been listening the whole time.  Her ability to retain new information is awesome, and like all first graders, she loves to point out inconsistencies in things I say.  And of course she's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment