Monday 6 September 2010

Middle School Dating Project

My rowdiest middle-schoolers learned two important phrases yesterday: "too good to be true" and "creepy". I actually made them write down the second one as it was the only appropriate description for the listening in their textbook. The listening being an introduction from a dating website. I just couldn't resist getting them to write their own introductions. Here are some of the best:

Hello
My name is owen. I don't smoke, I don't drink alcole. My hobbies is play computer game. My dream is PCroom CEO. I amgood my. My school is Siji.

Hi. Let me introduce myself. I'm Korean. I'm in 1 grade in Gosan Middle School.
My hobbies are playing computer games, and hang out with my friends.
Of course, I don't smoke and I exercise each day to stay in shape.
I like school. Because my friends are in school and I can play with my friends and study together.
I don't drink, I don't take bad drugs. I like my friends.
And, sometime play sports with my friends.
My favorite subject is nothing.
My hates subject is all thing.
I like baseball.
I'm waiting for your reply.

(This child understood you can lie on a dating website...)
Hi, let me introduce yourself.
I am Korean. I'm 27 years old and single.
I graduated from a Harvard University.
I have big house in New York.
I have much money.
In my house, I have zoo, park, big PC rooms, high tower, restaurants.
And I have very big company.
I'm president of my company.

Hello
My name is Nam Hyun Woo
I don't smoke and don't drink
And I am good boy not bad boy
My hobbies are listening to music and playing exercise.
I'm studen't and I'm don't spend money. I'm usually person.
And My dream is middle school PE teacher.
Let's start enjoying time together
good bye
Random (Random is his English name. I always meant to change it, but it suits him so well.)

Hi, let me introduce myself. I'm Korean. I'm 14 years old and single.
My hobby is listening to music.
I like dance music.
Of course, I don't smoke and drink alcohol.
I'm speak English. I can play piano.
I'm middle school student.
I like doing many thing together.
I like clothes and shopping.

Hi Let's me introduce myself. I'm Korean and I am one grade middle school.
My hobbies are listening the music
I'm student so, I don't smoke and I don't drink soju.
I don't have dream.
I have family. I have glasses.
I like spagetti and cola!!!!!!!!!
I have bug. I will have new cell phone.
It will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment